Commonwealth Shared Scholarship
Application deadline 20 December 2021
- Applications for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 are now open. Applications will close at 16:00 (GMT) on 20 December 2021.
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are jointly funded by the CSC and participating UK universities.
- Full tuition fees – funded by the CSC
- Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,133 per month, or £1,390 per month – paid and funded by the university
Eligible Courses and Universities:
- LLM International Human Rights Law - Brunel University London
- MSc Gender, Development and Globalisation - London School of Economics and Political Science
- MSc Development Studies - SOAS, University of London
- MA Education, Gender and International Development - University College London
- MA Media, Gender and Social Justice - University of Leicester
- MA Applied Theatre: Arts, Action, Change - University of Warwick
- MA Power, Participation and Social Change - University of Sussex (Institute of Development Studies)
Contact us for University applications and Scholarship Queries Email CV with Course Preference to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email CV with Course Preference to email@example.com