Enhance your Career prospects by studying at one of the most reputed Universities in Ireland : University of Limerick
- The University of Limerick (UL) (s a public research university institution in Limerick, Ireland.
- It was the first university established since Irish independence
- It has over 2,400 international students.
- Its co-operative education ("co-op") programme offers students an up to eight-month work placement as part of their degree; it was Ireland's first such programme.
- The University of Limerick has been voted number one in the world for student experience.
- graduates continue to enjoy exceptional employment prospects with a graduate employment rate that is consistently higher than the national average.
- UL has built an outstanding reputation and excellent relationships with employers through a variety of partnerships and through the university’s Cooperative Education programme, one of the largest in Europe
- University Rankings
- #501-550 - World University Ranking - QS 2022
- #601-800 - University Ranking- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
Wide Range of Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses available :
- The Kemmy Business School (KBS) ‘Jim Kemmy India Scholarship’ is available to undergraduate Indian students ; AMOUNT : €4,279 (students will only pay €8,000 tuition fees per year)
- BA International Business
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- International (Non-EU) merit-based scholarship worth €1,500 per year (available to all qualified students)
For further information Email CV to email@example.com and Enquire Below