Explore courses at London School of Economics
Ranked in the top 10 Universities in UK
- The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE or the LSE) is a public research university located in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London
- LSE is a member of the Russell Group, Association of Commonwealth Universities, European University Association and is often considered a part of the "Golden Triangle" of universities in South East England.
- The LSE also forms part of CIVICA - The European University of Social Sciences, a network of eight European universities focused on research in the social sciences.
- Ranked 2nd in the world for social sciences and management
- 50% of all LSE research was given the highest 4* rating in the most recent Research Excellence Framework- a higher proportion than any other UK university.
- Upto £10,000. Scholarship available
( T & C apply )
- #49 - - QS 2021
- #27 - - THE (Times Higher Education) 2021
- #4 - - The Complete University Guide 2021
- #5 - - The Guardian 2021
- #244 - - US News & World Report 2021
LSE offers 40 Bachelor’s degree programmes and over 140 taught Master’s, some of them are listed below :
History, Anthropology, Accounting and finance, Finance, Economics, Actuarial Science, Data Science, Economic History, Environmental and Development, Mathematics and Statistics, International Relations, History and Politics , Management, Mathematics and Economics, Politics, Politics and Economics, Politics and Data Science, Law
Undergraduate Application deadline : 26 Jan 2022
Postgraduate Application deadline:Rolling admissions last date June 20, 2022
Get Application Assistance from LSE Alumni
For Application Assistance Submit Form Below and Email CV and course preference to email@example.com