Explore Studying at University of Stirling
- The University of Stirling, is a reputable public university in Stirling, Scotland.
- Students can pursue both bachelor’s and master’s level programmes at the university's five faculties.
- The programmes cover diverse areas of education like accountancy, biology, business, computer science, creative writing, media, and politics.
- The university received accreditation from the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and is affiliated to the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU).
- The university received five stars (the highest rating) in the university rankings given by QS World under five categories, including employability, teaching, inclusiveness, facilities, and internationalization, in 2016.
- It was also amongst the twenty institutes that were awarded the Queen's Anniversary Prize in 2014.
- The Which University Student Survey recognised the university for its credible sports programmes in 2018.
- #45 - University Ranking (UK) - The Complete University Guide 2021
- #28 - University Rankings - The Guardian 2021
- #485 - World University Ranking - QS 2021
- #301-350 - University Ranking - THE (Times Higher Education) 2021
Wide range of Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses available :
Agriculture, Forestry and Fishery, Arts, Commerce, Business and Administration, Computer Science and Information Technology, Engineering and Engineering Trades, Education, Environmental Science Protection, Health, Humanities, Journalism and Information, Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Life Sciences, Personal Services, Social and Behavioural Science, Security Services, Social Services, Physical Sciences , Veterinary
- Undergraduate Scholarship offers eligible students Upto £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years) towards the payment of annual fees.
- Postgraduate Scholarship offers eligible students Upto £4,000 tuition fee waiver