University for the Creative Arts
- The University for the Creative Arts is a specialist art and design university in the south of England.
- The university has a diverse international community welcoming students from 91 Nations all over the world as international students account for 17% of the student population.
- Over 93% of the University's research has been internationally recognized and positioned in the top 10 research communities in art and design.
- Upto £1,200 - £6,000 Scholarships available.
- Avail 2 years of Post study work visa.
- Ranked 3rd in the QS world University Ranking
- Ranked 44th The Complete University Guide - University Ranking (UK)
- Ranked 33rd The Guardian - University Rankings
University for the Creative Arts offers wide range of courses at the Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels :
- Digital Marketing & Social Media, Global Marketing
- Design Innovation & Brand Management
- Virtual & Augmented Reality
- Arts & Cultural Management, Creative Industries Management, Brand Management
- Business Innovation, Design Innovation
- Animation, Games, Visual Effects
- Architecture, Crafts, Fashion
- Communication and Media, Film, Advertising
- Computer Arts, Fine Art and Digital Art, Textiles
- Graphic Design, Illustration, Interior Design, Product Design
- Music, Performing Arts,. Photography
Email CV with Course Preference to firstname.lastname@example.org